The Blogging Break Is Over
After a few months of a blogging hiatus it is great to be back. I am looking forward to so many great things. there will be lots of new fashion and body positivity posts like there have always been. On top of that I am though also looking forward to a lot more beauty, a ton more plus-size fitness and some other great things like mindfulness, self-care and one or the other DIY.
Back With A Bang – Beauty Brawl 2017
While I might not have taken part in this year’s Summer Beauty Brawl which took place a few weeks ago I still loved the idea. So I thought what is stopping me to to join in a little late reviewing my own list of 10 beauty products.. Over the next days you can expect 10 beauty packed posts.
If you wonder what a beauty brawl is just check out the rules below.
So What Is A Beauty Brawl
The Beauty Brawl is a group of different bloggers getting together and for 10 days reviewing one beauty product each day. While each blogger will review a different product, all bloggers will look at the same product type each day, starting off with a liquid lipstick, following with a brow product and so on.
What Products Are We Reviewing Each Day?
Day 1: Liquid Lipstick
Day 2: Brow Product
Day 3: Eyeliner
Day 4: Makeup Remover
Day 5: Nail Varnish
Day 6: Face Mask
Day 7: Primer
Day 8: False Eyelashes
Day 9: Hand Cream
Day 10: Bronzer
What are the rules?
- Each blogger must review the arranged product type on the designated day – well that is the rule that I am breaking by taking part late….
- Reviews must be honest, with each product being scored out of 100 using the following three categories: product, packaging, and price.
- The scores for each review will be turned into a Top Trumps card via the Top Trump It app – next time around we will have our very own custom made cards!
- The products should be new and not used before – this helps to keep things fair so that no one is at an advantage.
- Bloggers can either buy the products themselves or source them from sponsors, depending on what they would prefer.
Who is taking part?
This time around the following bloggers took part:
Lots of Love