Up To 70% Off
Asos once again has one of their (up to) 70% Sales and there are quite a few amazing pieces. 1 or 2 of which have once again made me break my no more spending on clothes for the rest of the month promise once again, after the recent Anna Scholz Sale.
Empty Bank Account But Feeling Fabulous! 😉
I just wanted share some of my favourite pieces with you, basically those pieces that I would get if I had a bank account that never ran dry.
Ultimately though we might all end up with an empty bank account, but with a wardrobe full of beautiful asos plus size dresses and a big smile on our faces feeling fabulous in our new clothes. 🙂
My Wish List
- AX Paris Plus Size Lace Skater Dress
- Club L Plus Size Scuba Skater Dress With Plunge Neck
- Little Mistress Lace Applique Dress
- Club L Plus Size Lace Skater Dress With Belt
- ASOS CURVE Exclusive Circular Skirt With Zip Front
- ASOS CURVE Scuba Wrap Peplum Top In Floral Print
- ASOS CURVE Exclusive Drape Dress With Knot Detail
- Truly You Bandeau Jumpsuit
- New Look Inspire 3/4 Sleeve Lace Belted Skater Dress
- ASOS CURVE Exclusive Pencil Dress In Colourblock
- Club L Plus Size Side Panel Midi
- AX Paris Plus Size Lace Top Jumpsuit
- Lipstick Boutique Plus Stripe Detail Pencil dress
- ASOS CURVE Exclusive Skater Skirt In Leather
- ASOS CURVE Exclusive Midi Skirt In Colourblock
Although it appears that if you want any of those, you will need to be quick, a lot of them are either already low in stock or some even sold out in some sizes.
The Discount Code
I am also still very much impressed with Asos Premier, since I signed up for it about 6 months ago. Joining this program costs you £9.95 and you get unlimited free next day delivery. There are some other bits and bobs you get with it but the next day delivery and the free returns is the main important factor for me.
A neat feature that I have been using a lot over the last few months. More retailers should implement programs like this, particularly if it is at such a reasonable price (I am looking at YOU Amazon!).
What Do You Think?
Which one is your favourite? I could not resist the Circular Skirt With Zip Front, the Midi Skirt In Scallop Hem Lace, Truly You Bandeau Jumpsuit. Did you end up getting weak? Which one did you get?
I would love to hear from you
British Plus Size Awards
I am proud to announce that I have been nominated for the British Plus Size Awards in the cateogory “Best New Blogger”. I really would appreciate it if you would take you time to vote for me.
To vote for me and your favourite plus-size retailers & celebrities just click on the button below: