The Blogging Break Is Over
After a few months of a blogging hiatus it is great to be back. I am looking forward to so many great things. there will be lots of new fashion and body positivity posts like there have always been. On top of that I am though also looking forward to a lot more beauty, a ton more plus-size fitness and some other great things like mindfulness, self-care and one or the other DIY.
Back With A Bang – Beauty Brawl 2017
I guess being back should be celebrated. So here I am, back with a bang: This year’s Summer Beauty Brawl. Over the next 10 days you can expect lots of beauty packed posts, every single day.
So What Is A Beauty Brawl
The Beauty Brawl is a group of different bloggers getting together and for 10 days reviewing one beauty product each day. While each blogger will review a different product, all bloggers will look at the same product type each day, starting off with a liquid lipstick, following with a brow product and so on.
What Products Are We Reviewing Each Day?
Day 1: Liquid Lipstick
Day 2: Brow Product
Day 3: Eyeliner
Day 4: Makeup Remover
Day 5: Nail Varnish
Day 6: Face Mask
Day 7: Primer
Day 8: False Eyelashes
Day 9: Hand Cream
Day 10: Bronzer
What are the rules?
- Each blogger must review the arranged product type on the designated day.
- Reviews must be honest, with each product being scored out of 100 using the following three categories: product, packaging, and price.
- The scores for each review will be turned into a Top Trumps card via the Top Trump It app – next time around we will have our very own custom made cards!
- The products should be new and not used before – this helps to keep things fair so that no one is at an advantage.
- Bloggers can either buy the products themselves or source them from sponsors, depending on what they would prefer.
Who is taking part?
This time around the following bloggers are taking part:
Keep Up To Date With Beauty Brawl
To keep up with the Beauty Brawl you can follow @BBloggersBrawl on twitter or check out the hashtag #BeautyBrawl. The next 10 days are going to be dedicated to discovering many new beauty products and bloggers, so I can only recommend keeping an eye on the hashtag, if not even follow the list of bloggers above.
Lots of Love